Sunday, February 24, 2008

Free Topic

I am glad this week has a free topic for the blog even though I have no clue what to write about! You would think it would be easy to come up with a fun, easy topic but nothing has hit me yet. I really don't like having to blog even though it is easy and does not take a long, I really don't know why. I am glad that I am in a regular class and not the online section though. The only thing really on my mind now is internship stuff for this summer. I have applied to a lot of different companies hoping to get a decent paying one that would be a lot of fun and teach me a lot, but apparently every college student in America is doing the same thing. I have came to the conclusion that I want a really sweet internship anywhere or a crappy one at a big time Fortune 100 company that would look good on my resume. I do not have any good stuff to put on my resume for a summer internship, much less a real job once I graduate. (Random thought- I really don't like how this blog window does not automatically capitalize i when you don't do it, that is how lazy and accustom I have become of Word's auto correct of 'i' to 'I') It is looking like that I will be working in Memphis as a sports marketing intern for FedEx and living with one of my best friends. I am pretty excited about it but it has not came through yet. The only reason I even have a shot is because my best friend's family knows the whole city of Memphis and all of the FedEx hot shots. So that is my quick little blog for the week, had to squeeze it in before the midnight deadline. See ya next week

No comments: