Sunday, March 2, 2008

Interview

First, I must say that the interviewing process with you was ROUGH! I was very nervous and worried about how well it would go because I knew you would critique me to no ends. Okay I am just joking because obviously it was not a very strenuous situation. I thought it was fun to do the mock interview and to see you pretend to me a representative of NIKE to be honest. I did not prepare for the interview at all but I was pleased with my answers and staying pretty calm, but I guess it was because I knew it was you and not a real NIKE person with a real internship riding on the line. The wait to be interviewed was worth it just because of the really loud girl talking about her awkward stories of her and her boyfriend with her parents. Overall, I have nothing bad to say about the process and it did help me since it gave me some exposure to being asked resume and personal questions on the spot. I will add that next time I will have to wear a suit since the person in front of me did and made me look bad!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"The wait to be interviewed was worth it just because of the really loud girl talking about her awkward stories of her and her boyfriend with her parents." - You're making me wish I could have not been interviewing so that I could have listened too!

What I remember most about your interview was your enthusiasm! That's such a plus when a lot of candidates are coming in too nervous to show much emotion.

Good work! And thanks for keeping it entertaining. I needed a good, upbeat interview at that point in the day! =o)