Sunday, March 9, 2008

Class Presentations

Our classes presentations all were very good and very useful! Some of them were very short and one or two was very long. My favorite was the one about the stock markets because I like that stuff a lot but I just dont know a lot about it. He also handed out a crossword puzzle, by far the best hand out. My least favorite was the best football stadiums, i didnt agree with a lot of it. I learned a lot of stuff I never would have known about traveling to Mexico and also how to boil the perfect egg, two things I cant believe I have went so long in life without knowing! I was very very very very very sad that I did not get to present my presentation because I spent hours and even days making sure it would have been perfect for my classmates! OK you got me, I am kidding but hopefully I got a 100 for that assignment haha. I dont really know what else to type so i think this blog post is done for. see you next week my fav english 304 teacher!

No comments: