Sunday, February 10, 2008

Yahoo Articles

The two articles I chose were 'Four Questions to Ask a Potential Manager' and 'Six Common Job-Interview Questions.' The first article was great because it gave me some good advice on how to turn the tables on the interviewer and impress him by asking quality questions about himself and them company. Out of the 4 questions it said to ask your potential employer, the most unique one was what approach does he take when solving problems. I would want to know if I was dealing with a hardcore stickler who was tough on mistakes or if he was lenient. The second article was the most beneficial because it listed six of the most common questions that all interviewers ask. It would look great if I had a great answer prepared for every question they asked. A lot of the 6 I had heard before and would normally expect but I did not really expect the questions asking about behavior on the job and with other coworkers.
So the two articles I read were very informative and obviously if I would have read the other articles I would have learned a lot more about the process of interviewing. Besides the things I listed already that I learned, the main thing that I realized was that preparation and studying for the interview is the most important thing since so much studies have been done to help us to do well in them. See ya next week.

No comments: