Sunday, January 27, 2008

My Life....in 10 Years

Well this is most definitely an interesting blog assignment. Ten years from now seems like such a long time, I will be in my 30s! I would like to have the most amazing wife and probably a few kids by this time. Hopefully I will have a good job that provides enough income so my wife does not have to work a lot. 30 is not all that old career wise so realistically I can not assume to have a really high paying job where i don't put in a ton of hours. I would like to be around the upstate because I love my hometown of Greer and the Greenville area. My family would not be far away from the coast and the mountains....I LOVE both of these two! I have not traveled that much in life but I do enjoy it a lot so hopefully in ten years I will have been overseas to see interesting places and you never know, maybe a house on the Mediterranean. Overall, I don't really know how my life will play in the next ten years, but I cant wait to see how it unfolds!

No comments: