Sunday, January 13, 2008

Introduction to myself

Well then, I never thought I would be writing a blog on wonderful blogger.com. My name is Ryan Henson and I am a Junior management major. I am taking the business writing class because it is a requirement for me. I always hate doing these introduction assignments at the beginning of every semester. I am from Greer, SC and have lived in the upsate all of my life. I have always been a Clemson fan so the application process for college was very simple, one application with no entry essays to Clemson was all I had to do. The past two and half years have been the best in my life and it's sad whenever you think of graduation. I would like to think I have made the most of my time here at Clemson so far though. I am a Young Life leader at McCants Middle School, I am involved with several organizations on campus, and I love doing everything but school work ha! So in the spirit of business writing, i am cutting this blog short and keeping it efficient. See ya next week.

No comments: